The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the key challenges, issues, and concepts of Global Health. As global citizens, we all play a role in creating better health outcomes in the world. Step one in this process is gaining and sharing knowledge. Course participants will:
- Analyze the current global burden of disease and its complex causes
- Survey the major health challenges around the world
- Examine strategies and solutions to address these challenges
- Investigate the future of global health and the role individuals can play
- One of the first courses to be offered on-demand on Coursera.
- Includes course videos recorded at international locations and interviews with renowned global health experts.